Traditional French Farmhouse-Style Kitchen Ideas
A traditional turn of the century French farmhouse-style kitchen. The natural building materials such as wood, plaster, terra cotta tiles and wrought iron give rise to the true feeling of a French farmhouse-style kitchen. Notice the use of copper cookware, as well as the wrought iron hangers for the pots, pans and utensils. French Bistro Theme Black Kitchen Design
This French farmhouse-style kitchen image reveals the skylight ceiling that offers an abundance of natural light, and also reveals the large kitchen table used for entertaining lots of family and friends.
This modern style French country kitchen has all of the attributes of an old world French kitchen. Ample storage space abounds, almost all usable areas are utilized. Notice the weathered and rustic wooden cabinets and earthy granite countertop. Multiple streams of natural lighting are allowed to illuminate the congested area, post and beam forms the construction, wrought iron is used for the chandelier and cupboard handles, and a Roman blind provides window coverage.
KitchenBuilding Related Articles
More from this category
- Pure white dream kitchen
- Minimalist concept kitchen with a wood curving wall
- Modern classic dark gray kitchen amazing design
- Rustic wood upper cabinets and stainless steel base cabinets, unique industrial kitchen
- White & stainless steel, modern & vintage kitchen
- Old kitchens and open shelves, kitchen inspiration
- Archive for 'Kitchen Design' »